Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Horse's arse

I can't believe how long it's been since I was last here. No excuse really, apart from the Deity stuff, being really busy at work, getting pissed off with the England rugby performances, getting drunk during the festival of Bah Humbug, otherwise known as Christmas, sampling the excellent beer from the new brewery which a friend has just opened, playing my drums and letting my big brother convince me that I really really needed to buy a new guitar to sit on the stand which is all I originally intended to buy. Oh, and I forgot my log in and password, again!
Anyway, I also succumbed and bought a mobile phone, one of the things I have managed to resist for so long as I hate them with a passion. It has a very good camera which is the main reason for getting it so if I can get Big Bro to show me how to put pictures on here, there will be no stopping me.

6 comments:

dive said...

About bloody time!


And yes, your mate's brewery produces indescribably excellent beer (indescribably because my dinner's nearly ready and I don't have time to dick around with adjectives).

Ame said...

HEY! A cute lovable sock monkey avatar! How can I pass THAT by!

HI Divey Boy's Little Bro'! ;)

Just wanted you to know you're a lucky guy...he's one of my FAVE blogpals...and travelblog pals...and just PALS in general!

And to top it off, hubs and I will be graced by his presence at lunch in London on Monday, February 20th!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh, quietly now, anything I should watch out or be prepared for?

Take care...and get on that new guitar!

PS: Dive will vouch for me! LOL! =)

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Good to hear it, Full! How lovely to see little Bro here. We will visit often and annoyingly at times, i am sure. I recognise a siblingly similar humour there too. But, omg, Full are YOU in trouble.... you bought a MOBILE PHONE????? You are in big trub indeed. Quick, hide, do. Not a good move to admit it on here, should have just hidden away when D calls round. He loathes them doesn't he (clearly more than you did). We've all had a bit of a telling off from him at different times for having them. I committed the heinous sin of wearing PERFUME too. God help you if you slip into that habit. Good luck with the blog.

dive said...

Now you've done it!
"They" know you're here.
Better start running.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

he he "they" lol! Anyone would think we are uncouth rabble, whereas we are unopinionated, sensitive souls who always agree with you aren't we Dive. "We" know you're here, Full (why Full? do tell. No you're not allowed secrets, you'll see) Be afraid, be very afraid. Put your language censor on if Old K deigns to turn up too. I dread to think what he'll do to a virgin blog the mind bloggles (God that was awful wasn't it sorry. Groan).

Full said...

Thank you all for visiting, and as I have been following Dive's blog for "yonks" (another good East Anglian word for the benefit of all our cousins in Bushville), so I know of your strange affection for my bro. I have also been exposed to Old K so I am prepared for most things.
Ame, all Dive's secrets are his to divulge and as he has looked after me in bands gone by, I will do the right thing and keep quiet.