Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Strange Places to Blog

O.K. it took me longer than 15 minutes to sort the piccies, but I had my instructions from The Bro so I wouldn't forget how to do it, and I need to practice just in case I get time to snap a few shots of Belgium next week. I am supposed to be working after all.

So I failed the 15 minute time limit but it is a strange place.

This is my refuge from the stresses and strains of work and the pressures of being a Deity.

I need my toys. The fishing gear is in the shed, there's no room for it all in here.



Next challenge, world peace and creating a link.

2 comments:

Sassy Sundry said...

You'll have better luck with world peace.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Glad you supplied some pics! Look forward to Belgium very much (ssshh you and i know it's really Japan but we won't tell Dive). BELGIUM should be fab, Full.

oh and tsk! is all i will say about boys and their toys. Tsk again!