Monday, November 20, 2006

Nothing really

Blimey, it has been a while since I was last here.
Lots of stuff going on at work over the last 3 weeks, which means we are now finished with the latest round of redundancies. Not nice, so I will not dwell on it.

Anyway, besides that, what else has happened recently?

England lost to Argentina and the Springboks handed us the game last Saturday. Thanks chaps, I'm sure Andy Robinson was very grateful. He still needs to be replaced at the end of the Autumn games.

Good old GW lost lots of seats in both houses but managed to convince himself that this was always in his plans, we believe you George, if it helps to consolify you.

Christmas is here already. I'm afraid I am with Dive on this subject, baah humbug.
It was just too much on Saturday morning in the coffee shop having to listen to carols.
IT'S THE MIDDLE OF NOVEMBER FOR FUCKS SAKE.

The ashes series starts this week down under. Not too sure how that will go but I am off for a couple of days at the end of this week so I think it would be rude not to stay up very late and watch the first days play.

Lots of other stuff went on all over the place since my last post but, if I told you about all that, you wouldn't need to buy a paper.
I will content myself with the fact that it has been so long since I last wrote something that I forgot my password, so I won't leave it so long next time, ("what a silly bunt").

2 comments:

Taihae said...

I forget for ten minutes, hurry back, and all the sudden theres five posts out of nowhere. Glad you got that password in order now, now lets see what genius you unleash on the world, shall we darling?

Full said...

Nice to hear from you and thanks for being the first.
I was going to cahnge my name to "Billy no-mates".
I'm maybe not as eloquent as my dear "grumpy old sod" brother, (sorry Dive, I'll buy the coffees at the weekend), but I will do my best.
Loved the ostrich thing by the way.
Did you know that ostrich feathers have no hooks or barbs on the filaments, which means they cannot be linked together to form a wing, hence they can't fly.
May also have something to do with being fat buggers!
Their feathers are also used in large car plant paint shops, on big rollers like a car wash, to remove dust before painting.
We had to learn all this shite about rival species in Monkey God classes.
Must look up my work on feline super heroes.