Friday, November 03, 2006

Hey hey U.S.A.

One of the most frustrating things about being a Supreme Entity on a part-time basis is that you don't get the options available to the full-time Deity.
These include "flood, famine, plague, mud & devastation, boils, looking like a dick-head etc" buttons on the remote control, along with thunderbolts and all the good stuff.

If these were at my disposal, I'm sure the cabbage in The White House would have been on the receiving end way before now.
Problem is, his "fellow Americans" seem only too eager to keep voting him back into office regardless of the fact that they are now unable to safely leave their own shores without fear of persecution, and the biggest return on U.S. foreign policy seems to be in full body bags since George jr got to re-start Daddy's war.
In 2004 George won a comfortable victory by 52% to Kerry's 48%. I suppose to someone who obviously can't count beyond 23 by using all his attributes, this seems comfortable. Not from this side of the water.
We also suffer from the fact that our glorious leader Mr Blur is so far up GWB jr's arse that the only thing making Georges eyes seem bright is the glare from Tony's teeth.

My feelings for our European colleagues may be less than loving, (notably the French rugby team) but we are closer to them than we are to America, so our nations direction should be driven by the best interests of Britain rather than some un-holy alliance between someone who's Daddy bought him a Presidency because he was no bloody good at anything else, and a Thunderbird puppet who took office by re-naming old Tory policy as "New Labour" and smiling a lot.

Perhaps we should take our lead from history.
On this day in 1957 the Russians launched the first dog into space, so with me being The Monkey God and George being nearer to monkey's than homo sapiens, maybe I should use my simian influence and persuade him to test the next N.A.S.A. mission to crash into Uranus. Tony could navigate for him.

Sorry for the rant but isn't that what this is all about?

I never used to be an opinionated old scroat, I think I am turning into my Brother.

By the way, for anyone who gives a shit, the double glazing quote was interesting.
6 windows, 1 front door and 2 french doors, 13 grand !!!!!!!!! which could be eased down to 7.5 k.
I showed him my 3 wood and said I could ease this somewhere, then I showed him the current front door and demonstrated how it works.
I will speak to Wendy from next door and get a quote from the guy's who supplied her windows.

No comments: