Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Evolution

Dr Who regenerates from time to time.
He is a Time Lord for those who didn't grow up here in the sixties and seventies. Fought the Daleks, the Cybermen, the Yeti, the Zarbies (they go back a bit, but I hope Dive remembers them. Or did I dream them) and many other cheap "special effects" alien monsters.

It's been up-dated over the last couple of years and is worth a watch, if only for Billie Piper in the first two series.

Anyway, as a Deity, I also have the ability to re-generate at will, so as I have my new Mac, I thought it might be fun to have a change.
This is the new me working hard using my psychic powers to make pretty patterns on the screen.


It's tough to use the keyboard with no fingers.
So what do you think, is the new look o.k. or should I change back?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new colour, very tranquil.
Tranquil is something I could use, mine looks like an explosion in an indecisive colour factory.

dive said...

I like the new monkey. Does this mean I get my old sock monkey back? Cool!

I don't remember the Yarbies; they sound disturbingly like the Krankies. Ew! Do you remember those "killer baby" doll things? They freaked me right out.

Anonymous said...

I like the new YOU! I have fallen in love with Torchwood. Is that show only on BBC America?

I have never gotten into Dr. Who.

dive said...

It was on kids' TV here a while back, Prudence.
Jack's gay, by the way.

Anonymous said...

On kids tv? Holly Crap Batman.. there are things shown on there that make me blush! No wonder you Brits run amuck!

Full said...

He means big kids tv Prudence. It was after 9:00pm.
Good though, in a strange way.
Can't quite figure out why the Welsh bird is so horny, but she is.

Anonymous said...

Well glad to know it's not all over the tube while the kiddies watch.

She must need something to stick between the space in those front teeth. Perhaps she hasn't found the right fit.

OHHH That was catty!

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

Like the new look here.

Full said...

Catty but true.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

(peering through fingers) Have the daleks gone yet? Brr. I do like Dr. Who though it scares me.

Your new look is good. Think real fingers might be more useful though ;)
lol