Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Scare wear

Now I have dug out some of my travel photos and worked out how to get them here, I will post some more over the next few weeks.

Inspired by Lynn, Mme and Dive, here's my contribution to the swimwear collection.
This is me just before entering the "Fat Bastard of the Day" contest in Cuba.
As you can see, when I got to the beach, everyone else fucked off!!!

When in Cuba one must read Hemingway.


Just so you know what the food was like, welcome to the Restaurant Colon.

5 comments:

dive said...

You never told me about the Restaurant Colon! I MUST go there!

And well done for being brave enough to join the costume challenge!
There have been so may cowards (hem, hem … mentioning no names but some of them visit you here).
Hee hee.

MmeBenaut said...

Woohoo Phil. You're almost as good looking as that brother of yours.
The beach looks absolutely gorgeous and the water would have been sooo warm.
Thanks for taking up the challenge. xx Mme

Full said...

There was a dark passage leading to the Colon (he he he)

Je suis une Mme. plus belle mais je le cache!!

Cuba was wonderful and I will post more of it along with some Maldives for good measure.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Cor, who's that good-looking, fart young smeller with the interesting book? Full you look fab. So does the hotel. Wow. Will i fit in your suitcase?

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

snigger...you said colon...snigger