Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Commercial Break

And now a word from our sponsors;

Advertising was much better in the '50's & '60's when bare faced lies were perfectly acceptable and nobody questioned anything.


For anyone not familiar with "Oxo", it's a dried beef stock cube used to flavour gravy for your Sunday roast.
Not too sure why you would put it in milk and give it to your little wretches.
Might be worth a try for the hell of it, tell them it's chocolate milk and wait for the reaction!!!



MMMMMMmmmmmmm beefy refreshment.

5 comments:

dive said...

Hee hee.
I've not seen the fiorst one but I've gotta get some.
I've got the OXO one on my fridge to gross me out when I get hungry in the night.
Blech! Beef milkshake.

Shan said...

BAH HA HA! Ga RO DEE! That's some funky Ovaltine mom. :D

Full said...

I want to be a "funky Ovaltiney"

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

he he ok i'll have some of those pills, though i would have been better giving these out in the ward! Hospital episode no. 2 over at Cheltenham Full.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Oh you know, i was going to make a comment on this one again but really all i came back for was to see you in swim gear again.