Saturday, September 22, 2007

Catch up

So apart from work, what does a Deity get up to to keep him from Blogger for so long?

Well if you want the low-down on the Goodwood Revival this year, pop over to Dive's and see what you missed if you didn't attend. (and this one too)

That was good day #1

Good day #2 was a trip to London to visit the relatives. Well we are somewhat removed from them but with evolution and all that, there must be a link somewhere.
This is why they became extinct, supermodel diet regimes and heads full of plaster.

You should quit while you are still "a head" (well I thought it was amusing).






Good day #3 was at one of my favourite places, Twickenham.
I am usually here to watch rugby but I made an exception for The Police world tour, plus it was a chance to get on the pitch and see what it's like to look back up to where we sit.


Below is the view from our seats


It was one of the best gigs I've seen and the sound quality was superb.




They do look old on the big screens but they still put on a phenomenal show.

We have an open day at work this Sunday and I am taking Big Bro, so check out his post on that because he is excited about it and it's just an extra bloody day at work to me.
If you like big boys toys it should be good day #4.

4 comments:

dive said...

"Sue Lawley. Sue Lawley … etc."
Damn! That's gonna be in my head all day now.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Ooh this looks fun Full. How good it was to see you at my blog. Quite cheered me up. There's some more music today at my Cheltenham blog. Bring your dancing shoes.

Fresh Hell said...

Dive introduced me to your 'Magic Kingdom'. It's not such a bad place to call the office. I was salivating over the pictures he posted of all the pretty, shiney cars. *sigh*

Full said...

Hi Lynn, I've been away from Blogland for a bit.
Too busy at work for my own sanity.

Nice of you to drop by Fresh, I've chuckled at your comments on The Planet for ages but have not got round to visiting anyone for a while.

Dive has just done the posts which I should have done months ago but it's a bugger being a Deity as well as everything else I have to do.

I will try harder.